A step-by-step guide to help you speed up your design project by using some simple tools to ‘mark-up’ on the artwork where you would like changes to be made…
- Open the PDF using Adobe Reader Download the most recent free version from get.adobe.com/reader
- From the ‘View’ menu, select Comment > Annotations This may vary depending on what system you are on – but look for something similar to this
- In the panel that appears, click on the little yellow speech bubble (Sticky Note)
- Click where you want to make a change and type your amends in the white box that appears If its a large chunk of text that needs changing you can copy and paste it into this box
- Too many sticky notes? You can minimise each box by clicking in the top right hand corner, or double click the speech bubble to reopen the text area
- Highlight text You can use the ‘Highlight Text’ tool to highlight specific words, or even whole paragraphs
- Save the PDF and email it back!